Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #60 & a Largie!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haven't been on the forum for awhile, but Ed your really going to town lately.Congrats on all your finds!!!!
Ha ha--now I see why you didn't show the pic of the back--that is toasted!  I'm not an expert, but it looks like the middle one.  Either way, it's a cool find, regardless of condition.
The sad part is I have a couple large cents I have dug that are WORSE than that one.
(09-22-2015 07:11 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't been on the forum for awhile, but Ed your really going to town lately.Congrats on all your finds!!!!

Thanks Bob! You're the one though! A little angel told me you're going to kill it this Fall!

ODF

(09-23-2015 07:54 AM)Detecting Diva Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha--now I see why you didn't show the pic of the back--that is toasted!  I'm not an expert, but it looks like the middle one.  Either way, it's a cool find, regardless of condition.

Thanks Diva! Yeah I know. But one can dream. It is pretty toasted. But forensics is fun!!!! Yes And it gets people involved. Yes I like the input. Funny thing is I found it heading to my truck being chased by skeeters just before sunset, just waiting for me to stop. In this area, there is a glass dump. I mean broken crockware, old milk bottles, etc... So I figure it was dropped by one of the workman on the wagons. I've found rivets there too. Like bridle/halter type. So ya never know. It's where you put your coil.

ODF

(09-23-2015 10:12 AM)rodfacebook Wrote: [ -> ]The sad part is I have a couple large cents I have dug that are WORSE than that one.

Me too Rod! It's a shame the environment up here in the rustbelt just destroys these beautiful and historic coins!

ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's