Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Trying the AT Pro --Seated Qtr, nuggets and cool button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mark and I picked up a couple AT Pros. Sorry if this vid seems like a commercial but I introduced the machine on each hunt thining each hunt would be its own video. And then we compiled a bunch of different clips into one video!! LOL Garrett should like this video though!!

Found a few nice things with the AT Pros while using them but our sites usually give up a few goodies to any machine. But they are a decent machine and a nice addition to the arsenal.

PS: The gouge was already in it. Looks like someone stabbed it with a knife and that is probably why they lost it!!
Cool video Ron, thanks for sharing. Too bad about the dent on that excellant coin.
You make a=some very interesting finds, good luck in the future with the At Pros.
Here is a scratched coin story -
There were several bunches of coins found in NY about seven years ago, all were marked/scratched by the owner who burried them so if someone spent one at the local tavern he would know they found his stash.
Sweet video. I highly recomend you guys get the Nel snake coils for those AT Pros. RJ got one, I played around with it...of course it has great seperation, but I was blown away by the depth!

Also, did you happen to see the value on your quarter, if it wasnt stabbed?? That will make ya cry, lol.
(09-26-2015 10:14 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet video. I highly recomend you guys get the Nel snake coils for those AT Pros. RJ got one, I played around with it...of course it has great seperation, but I was blown away by the depth!

Also, did you happen to see the value on your quarter, if it wasnt stabbed?? That will make ya cry, lol.

Nice video.  I am thinking of purchasing an AT Pro as my next machine.  As for the NEL Coils--they are awesome.  At first I wasn't so impressed, and quite annoyed at trying to fit it on my Minelabs (The NEL Sharpshooter fits both the SE and the E-trac).  They can be difficult to put on.  Anyway, I live in an historic area, with a big yard that I hit on a weekly basis.  I was seeing my finds dwindle, so I popped on the NEL coil, and area after area that I had hit many times in the past produced some amazing finds, including a sterling silver ID bracelet, sterling spoon, mercury dimes, etc...  The separation allowed me to find things I had passed over many times without the coil.
Nice finds, boy that coin is a real cryer! Looks like it was lost shortly after being put into circulation. Wonder what the story is behind the damage? The NGC button is also very cool.
Ron, curious, why didn't you like the gold? I had one, and used it on the few heavy iron sites I hunt, from time to time. I only operated it with Iron Audio ON, as I was just looking to pull any good targets from amongst the iron, and it worked fantastic. I was extremely impressed with it's speed & separation. The only reason I got rid of it, was because I don't have many thick iron spots I hunt (unfortunately, as that's where the oldest stuff comes up) anymore, and the depth wasn't good enough in our dirt to use it at our regular spots. Is it the different frequency which works better for you?

Fantastic video, love it all Yes

P.S. - Were you filming on the iphone?

Joe
Did not like the audio of the Gold. (Even though they are pretty close) And I felt it was a bit chattery in our area. Just dropping down to the 15kHz on the Pro (Godl is 18) seemed to make a little difference and I like the audio response a little better--just seems crisper and less noise on the edge of the audio.. Not a whole lot of difference but the AT Pro just seems more stable. maybe I had a lemon of a GOLD !! LOL

Iphone 6 for all my videos. Some clips are with Mark's Galaxy.
Very great bunch of finds for a hunted over area! Makes me wonder!!! It's really too bad about the damage on that 67 Seated but it's still one hellofa find! Yes And some gold and a unique button! Congrats. You two guys are "Real" detectorists!!!!

ODF
Excellent finds Ron Yes

love the button and rosette = very unique/rare pieces

quarter and nugs = icing on the cake!

Congrats

Beer
Once again a great video and what a way to score with a new detector.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's