Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deleted post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as I can tell the post I made the other day asking about detector sales in the classifieds and which machines you don't really see on there, got deleted. May I ask why? It's not a big deal or anything... But if I did something wrong I apologize
I think you're correct and , likewise , I'm mystified to as why. ??????
Your posts were NOT deleted, I can assure you 110%. We are having SEVERAL issues on the forum now, and missing posts are one of them, including mine. I put up a post about this in this category titled "PLEASE READ".

The honest answer is, we don't know why it happened, but we'll figure it out. Almost the same exact issue took place about 2 years ago, stemming from too littlr storage space.

Apologies Yes

Joe[/size]
(09-27-2015 12:47 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Your posts were NOT deleted, I can assure you 110%. We are having SEVERAL issues on the forum now, and missing posts are one of them, including mine. I put up a post about this in this category titled "PLEASE READ".

The honest answer is, we don't know why it happened, but we'll figure it out. Almost the same exact issue took place about 2 years ago, stemming from too littlr storage space.

Apologies Yes

Joe[/size]

Thanks for the response Joe. I just wanted to be sure. It's never my intention to cause any issues so its nice to know that wasn't the case. Damn Internet sometimes!
Reference URL's