Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Major Relief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been severely dry here this summer, terrible digging conditions. Looks like a hurricane could be making landfall somewhere on the eastern seaboard this weekend...I'LL TAKE IT!

As long as everything turns out okay, and everyone is safe, gonna be beautiful hunting conditions soon. Might even have to take a trip to the beach after the storm Happy

Tried posting a photo of a satellite map showing the storm, but I'm having issues posting pics.

Joe
(09-30-2015 12:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]It has been severely dry here this summer, terrible digging conditions. Looks like a hurricane could be making landfall somewhere on the eastern seaboard this weekend...I'LL TAKE IT!

As long as everything turns out okay, and everyone is safe, gonna be beautiful hunting conditions soon. Might even have to take a trip to the beach after the storm Happy

Tried posting a photo of a satellite map showing the storm, but I'm having issues posting pics.

Joe

Just to let you know I feel for you. Even though we had about an inch of rain overnight and drizzle until around 2 pm today, the ground was still hard about 2 inches down. ANd I mean hard. So I hope you get something. You're too obsessed with detecting to sit around and watch.

I just posted to show and tell with no issues with pics. Maybe it's the NSA in the Tri State area watching every move anybody makes! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
It's rained a ton down here the past couple days. The ground should be softened up a bit. I think I will have some diggin time this weekend.
Latest is, Joaquin is veering more eastward, off-shore, and might give us a glancing blow, or miss us altogether (figures). Luckily, we have two other big storms, tonight & tomorrow, so that should help us out a lot, regardless Happy

Ed, I can post photos fine on my mobile phone, but cannot post them on my desktop. Thought it was my computer, but I can post photos to other sites, so, still not sure what the issue is. We're working on it...

Joe
Reference URL's