Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Road Trip. Last stop Ohio.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leaving on Oct.6th heading to Illinois for 2 days then over to Toledo Ohio for a week and a half. If someone wants to get together let me know. I was trying to get back to Indiana and hunt with Tater again but that may not happen this time. I know I will have 1 for sure place to hunt in Toledo that is my Cusins house with a 1800's carriage house on it. He has never let anyone hunt it and I have learned it was in the family for a long time. Looking to find my first LC I hope. LOL
(09-30-2015 03:46 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving on Oct.6th heading to Illinois for 2 days then over to Toledo Ohio for a week and a half. If someone wants to get together let me know. I was trying to get back to Indiana and hunt with Tater again but that may not happen this time. I know I will have 1 for sure place to hunt in Toledo that is my Cusins house with a 1800's carriage house on it. He has never let anyone hunt it and I have learned it was in the family for a long time. Looking to find my first LC I hope. LOL

I'm 2 hours via the Pike from Toledo. I might just take you up on that. But it would be the weekend only. PM with your itinerary and I'll see if I can make it work!!

Ed/ODF
(09-30-2015 08:58 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2015 03:46 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving on Oct.6th heading to Illinois for 2 days then over to Toledo Ohio for a week and a half. If someone wants to get together let me know. I was trying to get back to Indiana and hunt with Tater again but that may not happen this time. I know I will have 1 for sure place to hunt in Toledo that is my Cusins house with a 1800's carriage house on it. He has never let anyone hunt it and I have learned it was in the family for a long time. Looking to find my first LC I hope. LOL

I'm 2 hours via the Pike from Toledo. I might just take you up on that. But it would be the weekend only. PM with your itinerary and I'll see if I can make it work!!

Ed/ODF

I won't know all my details till this weekend. I will let you know by next Monday.
Good luck at the carriage house.
(09-30-2015 10:55 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed/ODF

I won't know all my details till this weekend. I will let you know by next Monday.

Just to let you know, Ed normally charges an admission to hunt his sites. Normally payable in the form of multiple six packs...tall boy's only...no short cans! Tongue

Joe
(10-01-2015 05:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2015 10:55 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed/ODF

Just to let you know, Ed normally charges an admission to hunt his sites. Normally payable in the form of multiple six packs...tall boy's only...no short cans! Tongue

Joe

Joe! How'd you know??????????Chuckle

ODF
Reference URL's