Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #64 George VI 1945 Canadian Quarter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I hate to say it Joe, but you were right. I went back to old faithful "area one", AGAIN today, and got another buckle, bridle rivet, 2 clad quarters, headstamps and this 1945 George VI Canadian Quarter. I slowed down a good deal as I was determined to just go over places I've been before and dig up all the noise I could within reality. Well I did just that, and this quarter was about 50 feet from where I found that 1st 1944 Merc I dug up in this area 2 weeks ago! And I was through this spot about 2 times prior!

So along with the buff and wheats yesterday, I think I've got another hot spot but am going to have to clear all the junk out of the way. This includes a lot of iron. This quarter was within 4" of a pull tab and a headstamp, both of which I dug out first.

I think I'm missing the silver because of the iron, trash and mineralization. For reference to Leo, this is at 20 sense, gain at 7, fast off, deep on, in a smart screen program that's pretty wide.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

This coin ties my record for silver coins found last year!

I gotta go clean and store shrooms!!

ODF
Way to go !  Plenty of time left to smash the old record.
Nice moose quarter Ed Yes
Sweet find! I have found a few Canadian coins but none silver yet. Hard to find down here in the south.
Reference URL's