Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #65 Smilin' FDR!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No kidding folks, wasn't in the woods on my way to the BSA areas 10 minutes and up pops this Rosie! I said great, and headed back to the truck to go do some errands for the Deb!

After today there are 90 days left until the end of the year!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

ODF
Man, maybe I need to start eating some of those magic mushrooms you've been chowing down on, you are sniping all the silver in OH! Must be nice to just traipse through the woods for a quick 10 minute hunt and snag silver, at will Tongue

Impressive, sir Yes

Joe
(10-02-2015 07:10 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, maybe I need to start eating some of those magic mushrooms you've been chowing down on, you are sniping all the silver in OH! Must be nice to just traipse through the woods for a quick 10 minute hunt and snag silver, at will Tongue

Impressive, sir Yes

Joe

I just hope you're getting some rain! For some crazy reason, if I get one that fast, I know I'm wasting my time trying to get more at another spot. So I try and get the "honey do's" off of the list and come home early as the hero! Chuckle

ODF
Ed\odf, you are doing well out there congratulations again!
We are getting rain all over NJ. So now we can get to it!
Reference URL's