Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #21 the easy way - Coinstar finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I haven't gone detecting in the rain or made a trip to the shore. I was able to hunt the Coin Star machine today and was rewarded with three wheat cents and a 1950 Roosevelt dime, that makes #21 for the year. No brag - just happy and now I really can't wait to get out there now that the rain has mostly passed over NJ.
Where the hell are you shopping?! Isn't that like the third or fourth silver you've hoovered out of a coinstar? Nice rosie! Man, it is gloomy out over here in Bergen, how is it by you? Glad the goddamn heat is gone, and ground should be ripe for some digging Happy Party Dancing

Joe
Nice catch Tony! Yes I gotta go do some of those but I only know of two, both at grocery stores!! I must've walked by the things a million times already!! LOL

ODF
Hi Joe, it's a local supermarket. I am surprised myself of the goodies that are in the recovery bucket. Yeah, real soupy weather here in Hudson county, I might give it a go tomorrow and test the fields.
Ed\odf, yeah when you are near one give it a look see. It can't hurt.
Reference URL's