Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: BINGO !!!!! chips....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out to the new spot, dug a ton of holes and came up with clad. Except the chuckie cheese token and the plastic bingo chips .....my kingdom for a pinpointer!!!!!
No pinpointer?? How do you hunt? I'd be dead in the water without a pinpointer!

ODF
I spend ALOT of time on my knees....not exactly praying. For some reason I can't pm you. Will try email. Can you email me at jerrypspr@gmail.com? Must be because I am a new member that I cant PM you??
(10-04-2015 06:05 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]No pinpointer?? How do you hunt? I'd be dead in the water without a pinpointer!

ODF

I agree, I don't know how folks do it with no probe. Get one, it'll be the BEST investment you ever make in this hobby...after a detector, of course Yes

Good hunt Happy

Joe
ALOT of patience.....and ALOT of language editing when the daughter goes with me...Thanks, it was the first time out on a serious hunt, The first hunt was an empty beach with the dog and family.
Hey you got coins that's more than what I got where I go is in old farm fields its feast or famin. mostly this is famin time of year. But you never know.
As for pinpointer I never go out without one if I forget it I don't go

I see you said you were at a beach make sure you dig all them pull tabs it will pay off in the long run
That was the problem, I got 2 hits in all metal, no disc. a bobby pin and a tiny rusted lump of iron....
Good job, keep at it and you will get better. Cash in the coins and get a pin pointer you can't beat them
You're doing good so far. I started out with no pinpointer as well. It was fun, but a good PP makes it a whole lot easier. I'm using a Whites TRX now and it's awesome.
Reference URL's