Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pulled an ODF today and hunted the woods!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not usually my thing but I can't stand just sittin dead in the water waiting for my fields to open up so I went for a stroll/hunt out in the woods today in the spirit of ODF Big Grin

Will add the "finds pics" later - nothing special but I left them in the truck and will have to go dig them out, snap pics, edit and post them but don't have the time right this minute

[Image: mill%20001_zpssymyaeor.jpg]
Good deal MRH! You're a DAMN good detectorist! Yes The woods are the secret place. If you can't find it, that special place, those long ago forgotten areas, then no one can. It's there. Take my word for it.

And I can't wait to see what you found! Wondering The clues are everywhere!

Great pic BTW and I'm jealous already!!!

ODF
Nice pic, Wayne Yes How did the Racer operate in the woods?

Joe
Wayne, looks like a cool area to search. Good luck
Salmon running there yet?
(10-04-2015 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pic, Wayne Yes How did the Racer operate in the woods?

Joe

Worked very good Joe -- no emi issues that far out.

Was nice just to be in a different type of environment for once Happy

(10-04-2015 11:24 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Salmon running there yet?

Full swing now Ray Yes

usually they start mid sept. around my birthday (that's how I've always remembered when to go "salmon slammin")! but they were a little late starting this yr because the water was warm for a bit longer than usual due to warmer than avg. sept. temps and no cold fronts/cold rains passing through to trigger the run until recently

I used to go every yr --- now I go maybe once every couple 2 or 3 as I changed over more to fly fishin for steelhead late fall and early/mid spring Big Grin
Reference URL's