Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deja Vu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went back next door where  I got  that  last silver and  wheat that I posted and got another  Silver  Roosie and wheat . Plus a  clad  dime , Memorial Penny , zincoln ;
another good sounding rusty nail and a bit more  junk .Notice how  much that  silver looked like clad before  I cleaned it that  happened last time too .The clad dime is a  67d and the wheat  is a195? .I'll probably hit it  again .Chuckle
[attachment=641][attachment=642]
[attachment=645]
[attachment=648]
[attachment=650]
[attachment=651]
WTG George--all these years you have been driving around looking for silver and it has been waiting next door!!

Congrats!!
(08-30-2013 01:25 AM)49r Relics Wrote: [ -> ]What beats finding silver right next door??? How awesome but it makes you wonder how many of those yards in your neighborhood have goodies in them. Your houses in that neighborhood look like they were built pre-war.

Most were built right after the war .I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff to be  found but most people around here  aren't  friendly like the  older days and  I  feel funny about asking people  I don't  know .I don't like strangers  coming to my door  so  I know how that  goes .

(08-30-2013 02:03 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]WTG George--all these years you have been driving around looking for silver and it has been waiting next door!!

Congrats!!

Thanks Ron , My property Has given up about 10  silver dimes  ( Roosies+Mercs)
but none in recent years .I still try every once in awhile though .Hopefully  I find a little honey hole soon my silver count for the  year is pitiful .Sad
Yeah the neighborhood is probably full of silver. I'm sure mine is too. It's not a real friendly neighborhood though. I don't even know most of my neighbors names.
Good going on the silver, George Yes I betcha there's more hiding there Wink

Do you normally hunt private yards, or, parks, mining spots & places like that?

Joe
(08-30-2013 03:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Good going on the silver, George Yes I betcha there's more hiding there Wink

Do you normally hunt private yards, or, parks, mining spots & places like that?

Joe
Thanks Joe,
There may be more there . I'm  going to switch  from the  Joey  coil to the  Ultimate
13 to try to  get more depth with  better coverage .I hunt everything  I can ,scrapes ,demo's ,  schools , sports fields , parks , vacant  lots ,beaches , private  properties ( only with permission ) ,sidewalk strips and  once in awhile wood chip tot lots . I tried gold detecting once , no success  but it was fun . I would do it  but  I live far away from  the gold country . I will avoid  pristine lawns and crowded places .I hate thugs , morons and  smart a$$e$ so  I try to avoid  being near people .I'm at the age where  I've  just  about heard and seen it all and am a bit let down by the collective  wisdom  of  Society at  large .I have a couple of huge spots  I have hunted to death over the  years and the finds are now  very  far and  few  between but  I love the peace and  quiet of these places and  both  have  given  me a  few  1800's coins . Yes  Beer
Reference URL's