Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Thanks for the contest! No brag just happy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe and all behind the scenes of Treasure Classifieds,

Thanks for the terrific prize and the terrific web site!

The prize arrived as I got home from detecting!

Very cool and as I said no brag just happy!
Congrats Tony!! Let us know how it works out for you.

ODF
Congratulations on the win Tony. I totally forgot about that contest. What was the winning number?
Thanks guys

Two folks had 0713 and that happened to be the closest to the number that was drawn which was something like 0856 but don't hold me to that because I don't recall the exact number drawn.

Thanks again Treasure Classified - very cool Cool
Congrats on your win Yes
Pinpointers are like water in the desert...necessary. Hope you get a lot of usage out of it, T Yes

Joe
(10-09-2015 08:36 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the win Tony. I totally forgot about that contest. What was the winning number?

There were 2 winning guesses, Will, both of which were the closest to the winning drawn number without going over. Tony and another fella picked the same one, so I chose the one who guessed first (Tony) and awarded him the pinpointer, while the other guy got a silver/gold testing kit.

I don't remember the number either, lol.

Joe
I tried the Minelab Pro pointer today and I like it big time. No falling and I Didn't hear it in my head phones. First I used it in a tot lot to get to know it better. It preformed really well. Then off to the local park on the hunt for oldies. I used the deep setting on the Exp II and was lucky enough to find two 1940's wheat cents before the rain sent me packing. The Pro Find is a very good addition and earn it's keep. it help me locate one of the wheat cents that was on edge and on the side of the hole. The Pro pointer found it, it's a 44 and toasted but I didn't knick it.
Congrats Tony!! I told you that you would like this forum.
Yeah Bob, you were right, thanks for the invite - it was the best tip I have had in this hobby in a dog's age
Reference URL's