Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rescued # 22 YTD - digging a construction site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I just had to get out after baby sitting these last couple of days. Kids are getting bigger and talking more - normal stuff but hey I had fun with them and am very tired.
I was able to find some energy to detect the local construction site. They are putting in a small children's play area. I did hunt here before they dug but you never know what they will turn up.Before this I never hit old coins here only clad.
I did get a toasted buffalo(no picture - still trying to clean it), two wheat cents(# 93 and 94 YTD) from the forty's and a 1951 Roosevelt dime - # 22 YTD

No brag - just happy I had to go before they close this site down with a foot of top soil.

Also not pictured - alumin\iron scrap stuff and a small plated cross, a part of a bike chain.
Good luck and get out there when you can.
Congrats on the silver, kinda lifts a guy's spirits doesn't it ?
Nice catch Tony!! Yes

ODF
Thanks guys

Yeah, it was good to see that silver disk in the hole! Put a smile on my face for sure
Looks good from where I'm sitting Wink Ground is a lot better, Tony, but we still need more rain. I actually got sunburned detecting the other day...in October, lol.

Joe
Joe, that's funny. This late in the season a sunburn, go figure
Congrats on the silver and wheats.
Reference URL's