Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 hunts last week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out with my friend Jim on wednesday for a three hour hunt and out with Minelabmike on sunday for half the day. found 2 mercs 42 &43, found 23 1/2 wheats, a woodsman sterling charm and a silver heart necklace charm, 1917 buff,
1976 bicentennial charm,2 different pistol pete's pizza tokens,some kind of strange brass figure thing,yellow tootsie toy car,gold filled ring and a few old marbles. bringing my silver coin total to 88,wheats to 494 and silver jewelry to 24. thanks for lookin!
Nice bunch of finds there Leo! Yes That brass thingy almost looks like gold and is an interesting piece! So is that woodsman pendant. Glad to see you got out and did some good for that short time detecting! Been back in a bust here. Work has been a horror. Great weather, nothing detecting.

ODF
That right there is an unbelievable hunt, Leo Yes That's a lot of good targets, I'd be very happy going home with all those goodies. What is that heart thing on top, a brooch? That brass piece is a real whatzit, but I'd take it to a jeweler, as sometimes stuff like that can be art deco items, with a lot of value.

Joe
Congratulations Leo! Merc's, marbles, wheats and jewerly, very cool stuff
Reference URL's