Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Racer Meets Ghost Town - Round One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

finally got out for some REAL diggin today,

crops are starting to come out of the fields now and so it's "game on"!

Had to try out the Racer in this site. I'll be hitting it a few more times this season after the farmer turns everything over.

This is the site I found the $1 Gold Piece in while using the Deus a couple fall seasons ago.

Have also used the CTX, F19, ATP, GBP, Etrac, and CZ6a in this site in previous seasons/years = it's the site that keeps on givin Big Grin

Pics tell the story.

Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: ghostownn%201_zpsffd4w5vi.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%202_zps1rcunkwr.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%203_zps0cmjrtck.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%204_zpslkix9vms.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%205_zpsutrecf1n.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%206_zpsiif3bfzx.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%207_zpsrbdz1v8q.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%208_zpsqfogn9w2.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%2010_zpsn8li3zhw.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%209_zpsmae01nov.jpg]

[Image: ghostownn%2011_zpsv41aiutj.jpg]
Excellent finds there MRH, congratulations.
Nice finds Wayne!! Yes Love that shield nickel! In good shape too. Amazing you can keep pulling stuff up there after hitting it with all that hardware!

Ed/ODF
(10-10-2015 08:11 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Wayne!! Yes Love that shield nickel! In good shape too. Amazing you can keep pulling stuff up there after hitting it with all that hardware!

Ed/ODF

It's a 4 corners ghost town EST. in the 1840s Ed

had a Brothel, Hotel, Gen store, Livery/Blacksmith shop, and Town Hall all on the 4 corners - everything was torn down in the 1940s after WWII ---- the church still stands a 1/4 mile south and the school WAS a 1/4 mile east.

It will continue to give for yrs to come. I find something good every time I go diggin there Yes
Great digs Wayne. Sounds like a cool spot.
It's a 4 corners ghost town EST. in the 1840s Ed had a Brothel, Hotel, Gen store, Livery/Blacksmith shop, and Town Hall all on the 4 corners - everything was torn down in the 1940s after WWII ---- the church still stands a 1/4 mile south and the school WAS a 1/4 mile east. It will continue to give for yrs to come. I find something good every time I go diggin there - See more at: http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Thr...0C1ww.dpuf

In that case, why are you working? I'd be on that spot every day like white on rice! (Of course I'm retired!) But your logic and discovery of the site is to be congratulated! Not often any of us get to go hammer a site and get goodies every time! WTG! Keep em coming Wayne!!!

Ed/ODF

And copy and paste works for the "Quote" Button Joe! DevilDevilDevil
Man, now THAT is a spot that would get my juices flowing! Seems like we're on the same hunting schedule, Wayne, this is our peak season, from about mid September to mid December. Nice digs Yes You need to do a video, would love to hear/see the Racer in action.

Joe
(10-10-2015 09:40 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]And copy and paste works for the "Quote" Button Joe! DevilDevilDevil

I don't get it, Ed Speechless

Joe
(10-10-2015 10:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2015 09:40 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]And copy and paste works for the "Quote" Button Joe! DevilDevilDevil

I don't get it, Ed Speechless

Joe

Before I found the button that displays the drop down window for edit, quote and report, I just used copy and paste to substitute "quote" being the devil I am when I can't get anything done. So sorry for the confusion. Wink
(10-10-2015 10:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, now THAT is a spot that would get my juices flowing! Seems like we're on the same hunting schedule, Wayne, this is our peak season, from about mid September to mid December. Nice digs Yes You need to do a video, would love to hear/see the Racer in action.

Joe

I'll get to it shortly Joe

next time out there I'll do some video

just a few days and the farmer will have the field turned over and I'll be back out there

stay tuned Yes
Reference URL's