Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Back to construction site - maybe the last time before they seed it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to get back to the construction site - it might be the last time before they seed the grass or thrown down wood chips for the kids to start playing on the new rides

I was able to get a Presidential Dollar coin and a silver earring that had only some of the center stone left.
Funny how they dig down only a few inches and we are able to find stuff that we couldn't find before.
I left out all of the alum/iron and brass scrap and of course the clad coins, mostly memorials.

Good luck to all
Cool earring Tony!!! WTG!!!

Ed/ODF
Looks like a 1960s/70s piece

sterling with turquoise was a big thing back in those days

cool find -- don't see it found much anymore Yes
I love finding those dollar coins, makes the clad add up quicker. And will probably be the closest I ever come to a "gold" coin in my life lol. You're doing good lately, Tony Yes

Joe
Thanks guys. I also have to thank the consrtuction crew that said no problem go ahead and did but if you find a gold ring they wanted half. Too funny.
Reference URL's