Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whole Bunch Of Stuff! All Misc...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a clean out my truck a little more often! Went through a pile of stuff and decided to post some ? marks, although some of it is from just the last couple of days.

My volunteer overseer lost his very nice wedding band (and a great story too) on a hayride his company sponsored and I went out to look for it. I found an alloy ring with the words Real & Love, a plated braided piece of a ring and this religious token. The hayride trail is 2 miles long so I'll keep you posted. This is going to take a while!

Then on another trip I found what I think may be a lantern fuel tank cap. Or a shotgun feed tube end cap for a .410, as I find those headstamps all over the place. Then on another trip I found this bullet like thing. Then on another trip I found this ball like thing. Then on another trip this plated bangle bracelet, found in two pieces but it fits together. Then on another trip I found this I got know idea thing! And then on today's trip I found a Bayer Aspirin Bottle with the embossed lid intact. And I think it's from around 1945 or earlier. And a toasted wheat and some clad dimes, memorials, zincolns and cans, tons of cans!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
That's some cool stuff. I like that cross token.
(10-10-2015 09:30 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]That's some cool stuff. I like that cross token.

On the other side it says, let me loupe it, "Turn away from sin. Be faithful to the Gospel." fyi: It may be a revival or Salvation Army token. I gotta a look more into it.

ODF
You should clean out your truck more often lol. Hope you find your buddies ring. Love that Bayer bottle. Man, you're on a tear!

Joe
Cool stuff Ed

love the bayer bottle and the token

that bracelet is pretty cool too Yes
Thanks guys!!! Yes

ODF
Terrific assortment of stuff and things you found, it's all good as they say and probably fun the second time you fouond them in your truck too.
I now keep a 5gal bucket in the bed of my truck for just such an occasion.
So strange nowadays to think of medicine coming in anything but plastic. Last time I saw an aspirin bottle like that was in my grandmothers house when I was a child, and I think it was severely expired then. She never threw anything away. Really neat finds.
Reference URL's