Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Is this for real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw this posted on FB today. Looks interesting. Anyone have any info?

Still can't post pics on here from my desktop, only my phone Sad Anyone else having this issue?

Joe
Don't know if it's real! Interesting enough to do further research though.

Can post pics here and just did so a few minutes ago.

Where is the edit button??????No

Ed/ODF
That would be leaps and bounds for Garrett. It looks really cheaply built though and someone probably made it up.
Just sent an email to sales@garrett.com along with the pic. Let you know what I find out. They know me well because of how many times I sent back the Pro Pointer. The squeaky wheel gets the oil! LOLChuckle

Ed/ODF
From all I can gather so far, appears to be genuine, although, I agree with Will, something seems off about it. The logo, the built, etc. seems not right. I'll tell you though...

If this is real, VERY interesting. If, if, IF the target shaping feature works, and isn't just a dumb gimmick, how amazing would that be?!

Admittedly, was never the biggest Garrett fan, but I'm not brand loyal, I use what works..period. But I will say their propointers and the AT line surprised me, and are great units.

Joe
If it is for REAL… I will buy it! I love my AT Pro! I want to buy another machine but all I am hearing is most all other machines are just as good or don't do much more and they are way more expensive. I considered the the Fisher F -19 but not sure if it is worth the investment? My buddy has the F-75 but it may to too complicated for me? I'm sure all makes and models have their  strengths  and weaknesses.  Anyone  know anything about the quality of an F44 by Fisher?
I'm leaning towards HOAX. Do a search for "Dug That Metal Detecting Group" on Facebook. It's the first post on their page. Look at the comments. A lot think it's fake, some think it's real.

If someone made this up, they need to get a life. What's the point?! If it's true, looks like it has potential.

Joe
Hey Joe. Can u ask on Toms Forum? I cant, my phone jams up everytime i go there now.
Sorry being a detector dealer I would be the last to know and I haven't heard anything
First I heard about this new garett but they said al ong time ago they wanted to use the picture as a display, maybe they will.

I posted a picture last night from my desk top no problem.

Do you get an error message?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's