Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The edit and quote buttons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

(10-10-2015 09:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

And I see it works too!!!
(10-10-2015 09:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Ed, I'm so screwed up over here it's like I'm stuck in a worm hole. I can't post photos from every device, I had another 2 of my posts disappear yesterday, and I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the new layout without blowing the site up lol.

I'm just as lost as you! Sad

Joe
(10-10-2015 09:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Ed, I'm so screwed up over here it's like I'm stuck in a worm hole. I can't post photos from every device, I had another 2 of my posts disappear yesterday, and I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the new layout without blowing the site up lol.

Joe

I don't know what you are talking about a little gray box sounds personal
(10-10-2015 10:32 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2015 09:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Joe

I don't know what you are talking about a little gray box sounds personal

Steve,

I see your point and maybe he could make it blonde! Chuckle

ODF
Reference URL's