Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Two hunts after the rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out on Thursday after it had rained on Wednesday and found 11 wheats and a 1964-d Rosie. Then today i got out for a four hour hunt with my friend Jim today in North Vegas after it rained all night, the ground was a bit muddy, but the signals were poppin. my first target sounded like a ball of aluminum foil, so i was going to dig it out of the way and out poppes this huge GOLD ring weighing 15.4 grams, after that i gridded the area and pulled a few wheats, then a 1936 merc. then a silver coin that was corroded badly, I think its a seated dime. Then i got a 1934-d Buff and next to that a 1928-s standing and more wheats, also a 1940 Canadian cent. That brings my silver coins FTY to 96, Wheats to 537,gold jewelry to 7,silver jewelry to 27 and total clad count to $432.00. Thanks for lookin! P.S. my old friend Brian used to say "Keep your coil to the soil" and "Swing slow,dig fast"
Man Leo, that's a whopper of a ring!! Great job on the silvers too! You're kicking my ass on silvers for sure!

Ed/ODF
A half ounce ring. That's huge. Great hunting Leo.
Whoa, that is a killer ring! Congratulations on that and your haul in those two days!
For a land hunter, you get a LOT of gold. Simply amazing Yes Now THAT is a damn good hunt!

Joe
Reference URL's