Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Seven more silvers today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back to the trifecta spot, today. Woke up this morning and my voice was almost gone, real scratchy. Took some cough medicine, and called in sick. Needed to get out in the daytime air.

Seven silvers total for the day. The main spot appears to have died out, but I tried another section and it worked out well. Moist ground can make a HUGE difference.

https://youtu.be/13-LuCYsfeo

P.S. - Uploading to Youtube really degrades the video. Watch in HD if possible, much better quality. Hover on the bottom of the video, and you'll see a little gear icon. Click it, then choose the "HD" option.

Joe
Joe, you are acting like a race horse coming out of the starting gate, congratulations.
Terrific finds for one hunt, WTG!
Your killing it Safari man!
Nice day Joe. The 1927 is a beauty. Gerry
EXCEPTIONAL day JOE!!! Love it when you hit that many silvers repeatedly! YesDancingBeer You gotta good spot there! Keep it up!

Ed/ODF
Your making me jealous I haven't been able to go detecting in forever due to OT at work. Nice bunch of silvers you got there.
Another awesome hunt for you !   That SLQ looks so sweet flanked by the GW's.  Congratulations !
Joe, the video was good I had to watch it two times. You were really going deep, man and that last one the STQ was down there a bit.
Great video awesome hunt! I never can find a SLQ with a date. I only have 4 all dateless.
Wow, that'sCool great
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's