Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More Shiny :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to work today, as I already missed a few days because I was out sick. So, raced to the trifecta spot after getting off, and met up with Gerry F. We only hunt for about an hour and a half, but I managed to pull out another 3 silvers. Nothing too old on this hunt, but any silver is good silver, in my book. Also got a charm and a pocket knife. Gerry got a very nice condition merc, too, so we all went home a winner Happy

That makes it 21 silvers out of this spot in 4 hunts, and there's more there, but the ground is drying out again real quick, so after we get another heavy rain, those ultra deepies should start showing up again.

Joe
Nice hunt Joe! That spot is a giver for sure. Congrats!

Ed/ODF
Joe, You have been tearing it up!! Congrats on all the shiny!!
Man = you're killin the silver Joe!

Congrats Yes
Wow you really have a hot spot there. Thanks for reminding me what silver looks like. I don't remember the last silver coin I dug.
Great to see some silver coming out of the ground here in Jersey!!!!!Keep it coming.
Joe, I love those quick hunts. They make you test your gut feeling to ferrit out some good finds. Congratulations!
One thing I miss about working was lunch time hunts......
Reference URL's