Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Vaquero W/Small 5.75 Concentric Coil Test Proves Successful :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another fun day with the Vaquero and this time with the small 5.75" Concentric coil installed.

I've pounded this place with every detector and coil known to mankind (and I mean the best of the best) but it still continues to give!

And talk about DEEP?? This little sucker hit the 1863 Fatty at a good 8 ~ 9" deep

And "luck"!? I was walking along swinging and got a strong beep - kicked some corn stalks out of the way - look down and laying on top of the ground was the 1837 BIG penny (as shown in the pic below) Big Grin

The other Injun I can't seem to get a date off of but oh well - I'll take it for what it is Happy

Pics tell the story

thanks for lookin/readin

and hope you'all are getting out too.

[Image: Vq%201_zpsh2dlsop5.jpg]

[Image: Vq%202_zpsulhw3u8u.jpg]

[Image: Vq%203_zpsfk5pl80v.jpg]

[Image: Vq%204_zpsoazlirjd.jpg]

[Image: Vq%205_zps0g7ylh6b.jpg]

[Image: Vq%206_zpsncigqrv6.jpg]

[Image: Vq%207_zpss8xn4y4i.jpg]

[Image: Vq%208_zpsqdn3fref.jpg]

[Image: Vq%209_zps3y5w4scv.jpg]

[Image: Vq%2010_zpszdcbq0lq.jpg]

[Image: Vq%2011_zpsu6thbxy4.jpg]

[Image: Vq%2012_zpsq2esi8il.jpg]

[Image: Vq%2013_zpsuo0go5id.jpg]

[Image: Vq%2014_zpsb7otzn32.jpg]
Great finds Wayne!! Love the old coppers! Yes

Ed/ODF
Wa
Y to go Wayne!!
KILLER!
Congrats on the large cent great find!!
Wow, that LC is a BEAUT, Wayne! You must have fairly mild soil there, or maybe they don't use much fertilizers on that property, as snagging any copper here in NJ that looks that nice is a rarity Yes Great injuns, too Wink

What with you running with all these different machines, you may have to start doing some write-up's on them, ala Keith S. Yes

Joe
Wayne, that machine is doing well for you, congratulations
Reference URL's