Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Been real busy and haven't had time to comment or post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello gals and guys, I have been real busy lately and haven't had time to comment or post. I have been detecting a few places this past week and a half or so. Two construction sites and a few small fields and a lake front beach.
My best finds are a 1941 D mercury dime, two tokens and two marbles. One marble is glass and large the other is ceramic and small. I have to clean the small earring - it might be tarnished silver.
I probably will have to catch up on things later this evening or tomorrow.

I also have to take a photo of a 1940 NJ license plate that I found at one of the construction sites. It is what the pickers call rusty gold. Hopefully I will post that soon but it is difficult to read the letters and numbers
Good luck to all
Great that you are getting out. How's that new pinpointer working for you?
Ditto on getting out. Nice catch on the Merc and earring. Never seen a marble like the top one! Cool! Hope your schedule eases up!

Ed/ODF
Rusty gold, never heard that one before, lol. Good looking merc, and the tokens are great, too, Tony. Was the plate an overload, or was it buried deeper?

Joe
Bob, I really like the new pin pointer and use it all the time.

ED\ODF Yeah the family stuff comes first and I grab some time when I can. I got out with a buddy on Friday but we keep going to the same places and we need to find better or newer spots.

Joe, yes it was an overload and near the surface so it was an easy dig and a big surprise. I showed it to the club president of ECRDA and he told me all about it; with his help I was able to read the numbers and letters.
Rusty Gold is from the Pickers show. Frank and Mike say it.
Reference URL's