Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Today was a good day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

You know....finding relics over here is easy, but being the one to find them is much harder.  Here are my finds from today
Looks like a good day to me Yes
You did find a bunch of stuff! WTG!! What is that 10 Cent 1849 coin in the upper right of your hand in the third pic?

Ed/ODF
(10-25-2015 07:20 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a good day to me Yes

I second that! Who needs relics with all those beautiful old coins!!! I actually have a goal on every hunt. If I can find at least one silver, and a nice relic piece, I've scratched my itch, and will go home more than happy. So, you must be doing cartwheels after your hunts, Jack Beer

I like your line about the relics, too. As I've said numerous times in my life...

Someone is ALWAYS going to win the lottery, almost every single time, though, it probably won't be you or I Chuckle

Joe
You did go, keep at it
Looks like a nice group of finds. Maybe you could ID some for us that don't know those coins.
Yes, please ID them for us. You recovered a bunch of items! Good job!  Is that a Silver coin? I would have to hit that spot again... 3
Reference URL's