Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Weekend Finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did a couple of shorter hunts, this past weekend. The trifecta spot has quieted down, however, I found another good section of this place, where old stuff seems to be popping out of the ground.

I got the beat-to-shreds merc on Saturday, and the rosie & washington on Sunday, as well as the cool disk piece (tree tag?).

Dat's all folks Tongue

Joe
Beat or not, great finds Joe! You're starting to pile up the silver pretty quick. Yes We got those tree tags here but aluminum. No initials on them though. I'd say it's either that or a property tag like for a city bench or picnic table. Rain here all day Wednesday and maybe that'll help with the signals. Pretty quiet except for old Jeffersons, a couple wheats and no silver this past weekend. But today!!

Ed/ODF
(10-26-2015 06:50 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Beat or not, great finds Joe! You're starting to pile up the silver pretty quick. Yes We got those tree tags here but aluminum. No initials on them though. I'd say it's either that or a property tag like for a city bench or picnic table. Rain here all day Wednesday and maybe that'll help with the signals. Pretty quiet except for old Jeffersons, a couple wheats and no silver this past weekend. But today!!

Ed/ODF

Rain here, too, on Wednesday (MUCH needed), Ed Yes All I know is, it feels good to finally be out digging stuff in the crisp Autumn air. Another couple of months and we'll all be staring out our computer screens while clutching our hot apple cider/hot chocolate's, so, let's get it while the gettin is good!

Joe
Great hunt Joe, congratulations!
The merc looks like some I dug under pine trees, the acid from those trees does damage to the coin
Joe, your streak continues-- More big silver in the mix is impressive!!
Joe, nice finds! Hope you continue finding those sweeties!
Reference URL's