Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: John from Florida!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

It's John from Florida. Look forward to hearing from everyone's stories. Look forward to sharing my experiences and pictures of my recoveries. Good luck and Happy Hunting!
I'm fairly new to the hobby, about two years. However, at the beginning I was hunting everyday after work. Happy Now I try to go at least twice a week. Mostly weekends. I hunt mostly land, but like to plan a trip to the beach too. Most beaches are 1 1/2 hours away. I have found 14 silvers, 3 IH, plus gold and silver jewelry. I have a lot of machines, ask my wife. My machines are BH33000, Whites classic w/ mods., Sovereign elite and recently picked up a Whites 6000 di pro. I added a S shaft on this 6000 di pro. All my machines have found silver, and has discovered something nice for me to put in my chest. My favorite is my CZ20 hip mounted. But recently I had a beach hunt with the Sovereign and it did a awesome job. (5 rings). Anyway, had the 6000 di pro for a couple of weeks it has found me a silver ring, silver ear ring and a 1907 IH. I'm starting to have more than one favorite. Lol.
Welcome, John! What kinda hunting do you do, what's your poison? Lol. From right here in the cool Garden State to you down in the balmy Sunshine State, welcome aboard Yes Beer

We're a loose bunch here, anything (almost) goes, so kick back, make yourself at home, and have some fun Happy

Joe
Ditto with Joe on that John! You know it snows up here (LOTS) and you guys keep us alive all Winter! LOL!

Would love to see what you find while we hibernate and WELCOME ABOARD!

Ed/ODF
Hello John, welcome to the forum from NJ.
Welcome to the forum John
Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing from you. HH! Happy
Reference URL's