Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Burnout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-01-2015 11:02 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015 10:08 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not being too nosey, Sven, what's the biggest amount of clad you ever found in one day?

Joe
About the panhandlers, there are a number of regulars, why work, when folks will drop a $1 or $2 coin in their cup thru out the day they stand in their strategic locations. They know the times to be at what spot to gain max. donations. These pro panhandlers guys are very polite and don't pester for the donation. One guy rides a bike to get around. One day saw he had it stashed in the bushes, it looked like a $1000 mountain bike. Told my wife, I would probably make more an hour on the corner than working a full time job around here. But, don't like the cold anymore, poor circulation in my toes and fingers in the late fall and winter months if outside.

Ha, that's hilarious! We have kinda the same thing here. The newspaper did a hidden camera job on a panhandling nun, last year. Raising $$$ for the chuch. She wore the habit and everything. Long story short, she was pulling her ruse for a couple of years, and was taking down more than a hundred grand per...all cash mind you. The "sister" was even tooling around in a brand new BMW. We're in the wrong business, Sven!

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's