Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: ***Classifieds Change***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick head's up...

Effective today - 10/27/2015 - All listings submitted to the classifieds will be MANUALLY REVIEWED before being uploaded to the main page. So, if anyone post's an ad, you will not see it show up instantaneously, like before. Once we get it, and then approve it, the listing will be published from there. At most, this will take an hour or two.

We've had a few unscrupulous dealers trying to game the system, and that's just not gonna fly. I have 3 people reviewing submitted ads, so, turnaround time for the listings to be published should be very swift.

Joe
Sorry,but my post has been missing for 3 weeks when I made a change in the price on my Fisher F-2 .Please help.----William mccrary Thank you.YesYes[/size]
(11-29-2020 01:14 PM)william mccrary Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry,but my post has been missing for 3 weeks when I made a change in the price on my Fisher F-2 .Please help.----William mccrary Thank you.YesYes[/size]

Got you handled BrotherYes
Reference URL's