Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Rush Buckels by the bushel!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mark and I hit a good little hotspot for gold rush buckles. They started right off and we dug a total of six pieces before the night was done. We also got some nice relics and a large cent to top off the night. The large cent was funny-- we could not figure it out at first and we sound like idiots --but oh well!!

What a fun hunt. (making the next video soon!! ) Wink

Cool bunch of finds/relics!

I really like the frame buckle Yes

Beer
Interesting buckles, terrific finds.
Great variety of finds Ron! I can see what you mean about not getting bored when you find stuff like that. Those buckles are in fabulous condition!!!

Being that I'm a biased coin shooter, nice catch on the 1832 LC!!!

Ed/ODF
Fantastic night!
According to the pics in the buckle book that eagle is the rare one with the rounded loops- but I think if they broke those miners would often combine different tongues and wreaths as need might demand,That cast miner wreath is beautiful. I really like the needle and the gold scale weights also.
Congrats
Oh, my lord!!! That is just crazy!!! Why hasn't anyone screamed BANNER yet?! Geez, you guys have some AMAZING spots. I don't think I've ever seen such killer finds time after time, before. You know where this is going, Ron Wink

Joe
(10-28-2015 10:00 AM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic night!
According to the pics in the buckle book that eagle is the rare one with the rounded loops- but I think if they broke those miners would often combine different tongues and wreaths as need might demand,That cast miner wreath is beautiful. I really like the needle and the gold scale weights also.
Congrats

Nice catch Cap-- I hadn't even looked until you mentioned it!! Funny how they were both in the same spot.
Awesome Relics! This is the first time I seen old buckles. Wow, I hope to find one of those one day. Congrats on the recoveries! Thanks for sharing. 

Do you know the approx. time period those were worn?
(10-28-2015 04:40 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Relics! This is the first time I seen old buckles. Wow, I hope to find one of those one day. Congrats on the recoveries! Thanks for sharing. 

Do you know the approx. time period those were worn?

These date 1850-1860
Holy crap! Absolutely fantastic!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's