Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I got a cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swung the T2 with the 11" coil out in the yard this evening. Still finding stuff out there. I started detecting a year ago and the backyard was the first place I hit. It's amazing. Really shows that no place is hunted out. Got a cross that looks like copper. I think it had Jesus on it, but not anymore. I didn't notice this when I dug it or I would have payed more attention to the hole. Got an old crusty memorial penny. Can't really tell the date. Looks like 60 something. Got a real beat up bullet. Anyone know what the long piece of lead is? I have found this stuff before. Maybe some kind of seal for something?
Nice cross, that's an oldie, for sure! Man, you're knocking out those finds with that T2 Yes It's one of the top machines out there. Keep swinging, learning & hitting good sites, and the finds will flow like water running downhill in a stream Happy

Joe
Nice going on the cross . I don't know what that lead thing is but I would start  saving all my lead in a can if  I were you , there's good money in recycling it .Yes Yes
Reference URL's