Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I Dig Junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wants to see pictures of the good stuff?

I'll show you some of the junk I have dug.

Sure a lot of holes I dug, feel like a woodchuck, skunk and Canada geese rolled into one,,,,,,,,,,

[attachment=6719]
[attachment=6720]
[attachment=6721]
[attachment=6722]

Now I did find some goodies in between the trash

[attachment=6723]
[attachment=6724]
[attachment=6725]
Sven, I dig junk too but don't post it anymore, I just hall it away and recycle it or save it for the scap man. Junk adds up to cash at some point. After all the mint doesn't pay me for recycling thier coinage - but the junk man does pay for the scrap
That seems about right...at least according to my junk pouch, too Chuckle Just think though, if you didn't dig all that crap, you probably never would've gotten the gold Wink Sweet yellow, Sven! Was that all dug with the Mirage, or were you using a non PI unit?

Joe
My back is feeling a little sore looking at all that trash! You deserve ever piece of Gold you uncover, and some more. That is dedication!  

OMGosh! I got to stop all my cherry picking, if I want to find some yellow. 

The can slaw, pull tabs are inland guardians. I get tired of giving the light and air.  But Sven will!
Hey - SOME of that looks like GOOD "junk"!

Beer
(10-28-2015 05:45 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hey - SOME of that looks like GOOD "junk"!

Beer

Spoken like a true relic hunter, Wayne Chuckle

Joe
Looks like a good 2 weeks of junk and I feel for ya Sven. But ya gotta dig it if you want the golden stuff. I fill up a 5 gallon pail with that type of stuff about every month or less. Then I go through it and save all the brass and copper and toss the rest! Great finds on the PM's BTW!!!Yes

ODF
The junk was found with the Mirage, Vista Gold, T2, GoldBug Pro.
I do find some cool junk.
I know if I find pulltabs and foil, there's got to be a ring in the mix.
The gold always seems a surprise as you think the target is another pulltab or pc. of foil.

The Mirage always seems to find some interesting trash.

I'm always sore the next day after digging and its not my back..LOL
Reference URL's