Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Two hour hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out with my friend Jim Cash this morning for a quick hunt at a lot we pulled a few silvers before, I was hopeing to get my 100th silver today, but it just didn't happen. I found 4 wheats- 44-s,45-s,47-d and a 56-d. $2.93 in new change and a beautiful 14k bracelet for gold #8. I think the fact that it rained half the night, I was able to hear more and hear some deeper targets. Thanks for lookin!
Nice save/s Leo Yes
You're the only guy I know who could find a beautiful piece of 14k, yet complain because he didn't get a silver Chuckle Tongue Nice yellow...I'd much rather have that than a shiny coin Yes

Joe
IMHO, "Gold" is a lot more important than a "Silver" count, & I have to say, "WTG LEO!!!" Yes I'm so stuck on silver I can't seem to change! Sad

Ed/ODF
Joe,I'm just a coin guy,  I love old silver. I know gold is worth more. Happy The funny thing is, I was getting these wheats in a small area and they were faint blips 9 to 10 in. Down and as I am searching, I get this Aluminum type signal 1 in. Down and was thinking, I have to get the junk out to hear deeper. And I scrape the chain out of the dirt with my digger and see it's a gold chain.
Nice finds Leo, wow you're finding them deep. Hope you get that 100th soon. GL HH!
Love those two hours hunts, congratulations!
Reference URL's