Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone!
Hey, Bigboar! Welcome to our 'club' Happy Do you swing an AT Gold? Just picked one up, and it's great. Still a lot to learn though.

Look forward to seeing your finds!

Joe
hey joe! I had one, sold it. Spent  a bunch of money on a ctx, deus and was heavy into detecting for quite awhile. I have now stepped back as I am very busy with sports that my twin boys are in. I recently sold the ctx and the deus I did a partial trade for an atpro plus cash. In a bang for your buck scenario i have always thought the AT series is the best but after owning both I have always preferred the gold over the pro. Since I am not detecting much i found it a waste to have so much tied up in machines. That was why i sold the ctx and when i got rid of te deus i was really hoping to get a gold in trade. nobody offered a gold as partial trade but i did get a few offers on the pro so i ended up doing that. I replied to your post at dankowski when you were trying to decide. Well, it got me thinking again and I said the heck with and and bought myself another gold! lol.  

Dale
Hey Dale,

Welcome to the forum. !!

Ron
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. Where you from?
(09-02-2013 10:40 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Where you from?

thanks and i am from the cincinnati-dayton area in ohio...
Good to see you over here bud.
Welcome
Thanks all!
Reference URL's