Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally got out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to a ball/tot lot park found lots of pull tabs and a 1958 nickel that looks like it's been there a long time. Didn't have a lot of time but was great being out there again.
Nice to be out detecting in November, huh, Redd?! When can you normally go hunting until, what part of the year?

Joe
I work in a factory that is very seasonal. We make small engines for things like lawn mowers and such, so we work lots of OT this time of year. Then when I had time this spring the wife had other plans (remodeling the house). Most of that's done so next spring should be better.
I love short hunts, you never know what will turn up and you enjoy the time spent even more.
This time of year any hunt is pleasure. All the OT helps with the bills but don't leave much time for anything else.
BigRed, I'm glad you got out for a little bit to enjoy the hobby. Hope you find more on you're next hunt! As you know, any hunt is a good hunt.
Looks like you had a pretty good time Redd! Hope you can get out more! Best of luck this Fall and will enjoy seeing what you find!

Ed/ODF
Thanks guys I'm sure I'll find more time to get out there soon. I have still had time to look at the post on here and enjoy that. Keep the post coming and happy hunting.
Reference URL's