Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Addition to Yesterdays Digs w/Etrac = Video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great video MRH, very cool finds, congratulations!
Good luck when you go back with different machines
WOW! On that second LC I said "Holy Crap!". Yes Beer Great video MRH!!! Love that Rosette too!

Ed/ODF
Really enjoyed the video! Congratulations on those nice finds! I hope to find a large cent one day. Your research is paying off. Thank you for sharing!

Hope you continue to find more! GL HH!
Man, you got some spot there, Wayne. 2 LC's in 2 hunts, the toe tap, and that rosette is amazing. I never heard the term conchal before, I always call them rosette's. There's gotta be old silver in there. With the date of the LC's & the relics, you'd be obviously taking seated's, capped bust dimes, reals, etc. How much of the property have you covered already? Talk about the perfect spot to hunt once the cooler weather comes in Yes

Joe
(11-03-2015 04:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you got some spot there, Wayne. 2 LC's in 2 hunts, the toe tap, and that rosette is amazing. I never heard the term conchal before, I always call them rosette's. There's gotta be old silver in there. With the date of the LC's & the relics, you'd be obviously taking seated's, capped bust dimes, reals, etc. How much of the property have you covered already? Talk about the perfect spot to hunt once the cooler weather comes in Yes

Joe

That was "3" Largies in 2 hunts Joe --- 2 LC's that day + one the day before (and that Merchant token)

but "silver?" = my buddy found an 1850 Seated 1/2 dime in there the 1st day we hunted it --

when I plucked the LC and Token and seen him pull the seated 1/2 dime and 2 tokens = I knew there had to be more in there so I went back on the 2nd day by myself with the F19 and pounded the place!

Beer
(11-04-2015 08:19 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2015 04:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you got some spot there, Wayne. 2 LC's in 2 hunts, the toe tap, and that rosette is amazing. I never heard the term conchal before, I always call them rosette's. There's gotta be old silver in there. With the date of the LC's & the relics, you'd be obviously taking seated's, capped bust dimes, reals, etc. How much of the property have you covered already? Talk about the perfect spot to hunt once the cooler weather comes in Yes

Joe

That was "3" Largies in 2 hunts Joe --- 2 LC's that day + one the day before (and that Merchant token)

but "silver?" = my buddy found an 1850 Seated 1/2 dime in there the 1st day we hunted it --

when I plucked the LC and Token and seen him pull the seated 1/2 dime and 2 tokens = I knew there had to be more in there so I went back on the 2nd day by myself with the F19 and pounded the place!

Beer

Hell, 3??? Now you went and did it, huh?! Lol! I haven't found one since last year, so I may have to borrow one of yours to stare at come winter Chuckle Tongue Wayne, you need to use some sick days from work, and hit that spot again soon...even if you DO own the company!

Joe
congratulations on your finds and a Great video.
Reference URL's