Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Never owned a fisher, now I'm going going to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have owned quite a few detectors since I started detecting.. I like to trade and try different ones just to get a feel of how they work where I live and so on and so forth. I decided that I no longer had a need for the sovereign so I'm trading it and threw in some cash for a new f75 Ltd 2 bundle. I am pretty excited about it.. I have never owned a fisher but always wanted one. I guess I never jumped the gun in the past because of things I heard and what not but I feel like this detector might suit me pretty well, even if just as a backup to the Deus. Only one way to find out though
Good time to try one and the one you are getting is a goodie.
Nice thing about it, there's a demand for them if you decide to try another model.
First Texas makes some really nice detectors to cover most treasure hunters needs, just have to find the right one for you. Since a lot of guys like to swap, trade, like when they were kids its a real plus............
(11-03-2015 09:53 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Good time to try one and the one you are getting is a goodie.
Nice thing about it, there's a demand for them if you decide to try another model.
First Texas makes some really nice detectors to cover most treasure hunters needs, just have to find the right one for you. Since a lot of guys like to swap, trade, like when they were kids its a real plus............

Oh yea for sure... I just like to try everything and compare to past machines I had. There's a field I go to that is good for doing comparisons and such so that will be my first trip with the f75
F75's are beasts. You wanna talk about speed? Those things are LIGHTENING quick. Killer separation, and with the little sniper coils, amazing what they can ferret out of trashy areas. You're in for quite a ride Yes

Joe
Fishers and First Texas got there stuff together! That Delta I have is a Teknetics from them but as a first machine it was outstanding. I've heard a good number of great remarks about the F75 Ltd 2. GL and HH and please let us know how it's working out!

Ed/ODF
Thanks guys... It really is going to be a fun time I think. I mean I like my Deus for sure.. But from what ive seen and heard... If you use the fishers right and take the time to learn them, they really are beasts like you mentioned Joe. I will prolly have it next week

Ed, I will definitely let you guys know what I think once I get to use it
Reference URL's