Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Welcome, Sven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pleased to announce the newest addition to our forum team. As our community moderator, Sven Treasure Linx (Sven), will be an integral part of our growth, moving forward.

Aside from being a veteran detectorist himself, and a longtime member of most of the major forums, he's also one of the most technically intelligent people on the topic of metal detectors, that I've ever crossed paths with.

Thank you, and welcome aboard, Sven! Beer Yes

Joe
Good on ya Sven! Awesome to hear
Does that mean he will repair or detectors at a discounted price? JK on the special price. I agree he is a genius with repairs and sometimes adding new features. He is & will be a asset to the site. Congratulations Sven and treasureclassified! He may deserve some extra tc coins... Happy
(11-04-2015 01:46 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean he will repair or detectors at a discounted price? JK. I agree he is a genius with repairs and sometimes adding new features. He is & will be a asset to the site. Congratulations Sven and treasureclassified! He may deserve some extra tc coins... Happy

Sven is a good man, and a straight shooter, and yes, he does brilliant work with detectors. I know he'll be the resident tech guru, and I'm sure we'll be leaning on him for a lot of the advanced technical stuff. Extra coins he shall receive Happy

Joe
Hey Sven, welcome aboard!
Good to see you on the team Happy
Thanks guys, I got roped into taking the position........Big Grin
I was offered to be flooded with 2000 detectors that were non-working to try and fix or become a Mod.

If I can help, will do my best with any tech questions. If I don't know, can generally ask the right people and report back.

Have a great evening
Well I'll be damned!! Congrats Sven!!! Good to see you do the volunteer thing and good to have you on board! With the rope and all you're a great choice for a thumper!

Best of wishes and HAPPY MODERATING!!! Yes & a Molson's Beer!

Ed/ODF
(11-04-2015 09:14 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]I was offered to be flooded with 2000 detectors that were non-working to try and fix or become a Mod.

Lucky you signed on, it was actually 2,001...forgot to include mine in the batch Chuckle Tongue

Joe
Reference URL's