Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 months into detecting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, my name is Zach and I'm new to metal detecting. So far I can say I believe I'll be doing this for many years to come. I can't wait to see what the future brings, new friends and of course...TREASURE!  Or at least some coins and or some relics!
 Happy digging!
Welcome Zach it gets really additive, good luck on your detecting and finding treasure. if you got questions ask away.
I am from Wisconsin
Happy Hunting steve
Zach, yes he is right it is addictive, welcome to the forum from NJ
Welcome aboard, Zach Beer

Joe
Welcome to the forum Zach from NE Ohio! I confess, I'm addicted too!

Ed/ODF
Thanks everyone! And I completely agree...I'm from South jersey and I'm on vacation in the poconos pa for a week and I brought my detector just incase! I've not been able to get out but I did turn it on just so I could hear it beep..I'm 4 days sober and need to get my metal detector fix soon...
(11-07-2015 09:05 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone! And I completely agree...I'm from South jersey and I'm on vacation in the poconos pa for a week and I brought my detector just incase! I've not been able to get out but I did turn it on just so I could hear it beep..I'm 4 days sober and need to get my metal detector fix soon...

Not sure where you are in S. NJ, but there's a big club down by you, been around for ages. If you're newer to the hobby, you might meet a few new friends there, and find a good mentor. I'm in N. NJ.

Joe
Salem/quinton area Joe and yes, I did hear about that and did see it! It's in Haddon heights or something. I went to a local dealer/detectorist Joe demaro located in millville. I figured it'd be more beneficial to go local then purchase online and so far so good. I plan on joining the beginning of January once I get past this learning curve. A lot of googling and YouTube videos have done me good so far and the 100+ acres of untouched land with some nice old home steads and what not my girlfriends grand parents own have been good to me so far Happy
Welcome to the forums Zach. Warning, If you swing any longer, there will be no turning back. But who would want to quit. Happy
Welcome to the forum Zach !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's