Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Make sure you click on the link at the end of the video to see the return.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched that effort you made to return the ring and bravo to you for maintaining our ethics as detectorists, no matter the enthusiasm from the receiving party!

Great work Kenny! Yes

Ed/ODF
Good on ya! Excellent, find, research & return, Kenny Yes I agree with Ed, there seemed to be a lack of enthusiasm there, but he's a young kid, who was probably a bit taken aback, as it is indeed an unusual circumstance. He looks to be a bit on the shy side, too. I'm certain he's not only thrilled to get his ring back, but also appreciates the gesture. The important take-away is...

You did the RIGHT thing, and gave our hobby a nice shot in the arm Wink

Joe
Great work Khoouse, you did a good deed for sure and enjoyed doing it, and that is what counts. Congratulatiions!
Plus it wasn't my size! LOL. It would have looked good in my finds bucket,  But will do him more good than me.  Plus it was made of Lustrum not gold.  I wouldn't think scrap value would have been $10.??   Even the stones were fake.
Reference URL's