Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Too much work and not enough detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been working alot,these finds are from three different hunts,over the past two weeks, all in Henderson NV.first lot - 42-s merc,48-s rosie,6 wheats - 40-54, Franklin Pierce 14th Pres., 1946 Mexico 5 cent,sterling football kickers pin, small 1898 sterling silver spoon, triple A patrol service pin,1940-s nickel, large bullet,city of Henderson corrections officer. 1951-s and 1960-d Rosies,22 wheats 38-d - 58-d, 1955 nickel. watermill express token,MGM OZ arcade game token, eagle game token,good for one free game token, winged pin and a remember pearl harbor pin. some of the junk i dug. Thanks for lookin! now at 103  on the silver coins fty.
I know the feeling only difference is that I haven't been able to get out to detect at all due to work. You have some cool finds there. Seems pretty wild to find a correction officers badge that's something you don't expect.
Great bunch of finds there Leo Yes

Beer
Leo nice hunting for sure! Congratulations! Glad you found the time to hunt, and hope you reach the 104 soon. HH!
Man, and when you retire I'll never be able to even come close to you! Congrats on all the finds and the silvers. You manage to stay 29 ahead of me all the time. I'm working on it though!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
I was trying to stay thirty ahead, but it just didn't happen that way. Still working on it. ODF thanks guys!
Leo, I know about not being able to detect due to work and or family stuff but your finds are not to shabby for the little time spent in the field.Congratulations, very cool digs.
When you retire will you hunt as often as Ed?
Im in the same boat. Congrats.
(11-11-2015 10:10 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Im in the same boat. Congrats.

Yeah, but the only difference is, you guys get to make up for the lost time by being able to hunt in the winter Yes Maybe you'll let me crash on your sofa (or the back of your pickup), if I ever make it out there during snow time here in the northeast, and we can hit some mining camps!

Great finds, Leo Yes That badge is freakin terrific...love that green patina on it!!! Like others said, I too am in the same boat with work, but I'm trying to get out every chance I get now, as I know we're on borrowed time, and the bitter cold & white $hit will be moving in soon.

Joe
Joe, if you do come out here, I will find a place for you, I have an extra room, its full of star wars toys.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's