Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old Comic Gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sven was that really you? Hahahahaha!!! That's one of the few good things about swinging a Whites or Minelab. They're so heavy, that's what you'll look like after hunting with one after a few weeks...at least, the side you swing with, anyways, lol.

Don't mention Columbia House, I had records/tapes coming for almost a year, couldn't stop the SOB's!!! They were actually fined many millions of dollars at one point, as they would never stop, or just delay peoples cancelations.

Them were the days Happy

Joe
OMG I so remember those. Am I dating myself?  LOL. 
Sea Monkeys for me, but they were dead on arrival :-(
(11-14-2015 07:57 PM)Detecting Diva Wrote: [ -> ]OMG I so remember those. Am I dating myself?  LOL. 

Are you sure they were dead?
You were supposed to place those dead little balls into some salt water. The little balls would hatch with in 48 hours and you would have Seamonkeys swimming about.
(11-14-2015 07:57 PM)Detecting Diva Wrote: [ -> ]OMG I so remember those. Am I dating myself?  LOL. 

Hell, we're talking about comic books, how many kids read those anymore?! I think we're ALL dating ourselves! Chuckle Tongue

(11-15-2015 07:21 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you sure they were dead?
You were supposed to place those dead little balls into some salt water. The little balls would hatch with in 48 hours and you would have Seamonkeys swimming about.

Maybe she should've paid for express shipping, instead. LOL

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's