Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bunch of stuff laying around from last week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Compilation of stuff found whilst detecting for silver over the past week or so. Got a whole bunch more in the truck but I'm too lazy to go retrieve it today. Maybe over the weekend.

Ed/ODF
Cool digs, I like the Key Fob.

I found a Snap-on key fob a few months back and was surprise that it was worth a few bucks. You can check ebay and see if your is worth a few bucks as wel.
Cool finds! I Like the spaceship! Like the watch fob too. All of it is better than canslaw!
Love the FOB-- I have two of those and yours is a long way from home!! It must have taken that Rocket Car from CA to OHIO !! Wink
That fob is sure unique, great condition, too. Fobs are one of my favorite type of finds, probably because I've only found a few. What other goodies you got in that truck of yours?!

Joe
(11-12-2015 12:56 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Cool digs, I like the Key Fob.

I found a Snap-on key fob a few months back and was surprise that it was worth a few bucks. You can check ebay and see if your is worth a few bucks as wel.

I checked that out earlier Tony and yes, it's worth a few bucks even in that condition. Happy

(11-12-2015 02:36 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Love the FOB-- I have two of those and yours is a long way from home!! It must have taken that Rocket Car from CA to OHIO !! Wink

Thanks Ron! It was 1/8th mile from under this bridge! Photo dated 1932!

(11-12-2015 03:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That fob is sure unique, great condition, too. Fobs are one of my favorite type of finds, probably because I've only found a few. What other goodies you got in that truck of yours?!

Joe

Thanks Joe! My truck. Well if I don't go anywhere for 2 or 3 days the spiders make a web from my visor to my steering wheel. Which is a PIA. I wish sometimes it was a big Tonka Toy and that I could pick it up and shake all the crap out of it and then blast it out with a hose!!! Chuckle
always love them watch fobs congrats
Cool FOB. I used to work in San Leandro...its a craphole,lol.
Reference URL's