Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: good hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad and I went out to our site last week and brought makr and ron along with us.  Mark scored a beuatiful coin, and ill let ron spill the beans on that lol.  As for my seld i scored an eagle tongue (have a matching wreath ?) a nice old lock,  and my best find is kinda an unknown.  I as well as mark believe it is a chinese opium pipe, but I have been told that it is a tobacco pipe, either way it was still a hell of a find. Thanks for lookin
That was a great hunt for you!! Congrats again and thanks for the invite!!
Mountaingoat amazing finds! 

It was nice of you & your Dad to invite Mark & Ron for a exciting super-duber hunt. I'm sure they are most appreciative.
I like the buckle, it appears to be in awesome shape! , I would be tempted to wear it. lol
 Thanks for capturing it on video and good luck to both of you on your next hunts! HH!
Nice finds, congrats!!
That buckle is a beauty.
Almost positive that is a tobacco pipe, but like you said still very, very cool.
Great buckle and lock! Nothing like that around these parts! Nice hunt!

Ed/ODF
Christ, you guys out west could start a buckle factory! Fantastic finds, and the buckle is incredible Yes

Joe
Very nice Eagle---looks like you had a great day.  That lock is pretty sweet too.  Congrats!
Terrific finds! Congratulations

Also cool of you guys to share - that makes it and even better hunt outing!
Reference URL's