Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ray & RJ invite Mark & Ron on an adventure!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We had a blast meeting up with Ray and RJ. They shared a secret spot with us and after quite a hike we started to find some nice stuff.

As RJ stated in his post, he killed it with some really nice finds!! Mark bagged a fantastic Seated Half!!

We had a lot of fun and then the rain came and the 40 minute hike out made me realize that I am out of shape!!

Ray got a cool little chinese coin and a few other goodies. Mark got the half, Rj got the buckle and the opium pipe and I got a handful of doodads and seems to really like toe taps that day!!

KILLER hunt dudes!!

Nice buckle Yes

That seated 1/2 has amazing "detail"!

I wanna go too!

Beer
Guys, that is a amazing hunt! I'm glad you were able to hook up and hunt! Beautiful relics and Seated Half! Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Sweeet!!
Beautiful Seated Half Mark!!! Great hunt by a bunch of GREAT detectorists!! WTG to all of you!

Ed/ODF
That seated half is crazy cool!Beer
Wow, you guys hit some terrific stuff, congratulations!
"Dude, frickin awesome!" Hahaha, love it! That was real nice of Ray & RJ. Good spots are hard to find, and sharing theirs shows good form Yes

Guess Ray is like me, I HATE being on camera, lol. Was hoping to see some of his antics though, as he cracks me up. He's like the Lenny Bruce of metal detecting.

What a find by Mark. Pulling halves is difficult on its own, but a seated half?! That's insane. Real cool opium pipe found by RJ, too.

How far do you live from the Ray-man, Ron?

Joe
Had to be careful with camera angles and that is why everyone's heads are cut off!! Did not want to show the horizon in order to protect Rays site.

Ray is hilarious and he cracks me up--listen to him in the background!! Classic Ray!!

We are about an hour apart.
(11-14-2015 09:42 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Had to be careful with camera angles and that is why everyone's heads are cut off!! Did not want to show the horizon in order to protect Rays site.

Ray is hilarious and he cracks me up--listen to him in the background!! Classic Ray!!

We are about an hour apart.

I do the same thing on my videos, Ron. Not only because I hate being on camera, but I don't want any scenery showing in the background. Not that my spots are as good as yours, but, still, I don't give anything away to looky-loo's. It must really suck watching my videos, as all a person sees is grass and hands. I'm like the wizard behind the curtain in Oz, lol.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's