Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fancy Wreath and a Few DooDads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A very short hunt yesterday produced a few items of interest, just enough to keep me coming back.
Your in the spot keep hitting it and youll find even more goodies
You are very fortunate to run across a site like that! Congrats on all! Whoop the crap out of it. If you guys can get that much stuff in an afternoon, you're going to be killing it the next few trips!! WTG!!

Ed/ODF
Caprock, nice finds! I agree that is a lot for a afternoon of hunting. Hope you return, (I would) and find a lot more! GL, HH!
Nice digs,

That site should produce a few more goodies.
Cool items for sure. Good luck if you return there with more time on your hands.
I love the suspender clips you've been pulling...sweet Yes I pulled a knife just like yours, with the exact same insignia. I'll have to upload a pic when I get a chance. You're in a great spot, looking forward to see what else comes out of there Happy

Joe
I agree with Mountaingoat. Seems like a great spot, just keep hitting it.
Excellent digs CR Yes
Nice finds buddy! I really like those mini wreaths! You still swinging the Tesoro? You have the small coil for it yet? If not, might want to look into the Nel snske coil...its super small, but amazingly deep.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's