Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: About Fu&%ing Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Talk about being jinxed. In almost 10 years of heavy duty, balls-to-the-wall digging, one coin has been eluding me…a barber half. For some reason, I’ve gotten things much rarer, and they came much easier; several reals, numerous seateds, a 2 center, etc. But a common barber half is one of the coins I simply could not crack. Until today Happy

The half, as well as everything else I got today (pics below), is from the infamous silver patch I’ve been posting about. In the last 8 or 9 hunts, I’ve pulled almost 40 silvers from this place. Crazy.

Sorry for turning into a little b!%ch on camera when I got the barber, but, DAMN, I was in shock. 10 looooooooooooooooong years, lol.

Joe

https://youtu.be/BQHjyh7j5ak
That's fuc$&ng awesome Joe! A San Fran mint to boot!
I'm excited for you.
Your f--kin' killing me Joe! I know that was on your bucket list and glad you finally got one! All I got was 3 wheats and a '17 Merc although the Merc was in EF condition. I'm glad I was there when you found the half. Gerry F.
Congratulation on that Beautiful Half and all the other silvers!  Nice coin for your first too! I would have been doing back flips. Then would have to sit down afterwards! Thanks for catching it on video, it got my blood pumping! Hell yea! Way to go!
Fuc%@ng AWESOME Joe! The whole 6! BeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer & a Yes

WTG on your First Barber Half and it's in pretty good shape too! That's the way it is in some of those spots. You keep going back and just keep digging great stuff!

Nice effing Hunt!!!

Ed/ODF
Congrats on a 1st AND on an awesome hunt overall Joe Yes

Those are some killer digs!

Beer
Nice find, and there's probably one more there, it's on edge.
Way to go joe but you where doing flips like diggers do congrats
(11-15-2015 07:33 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's fuc$&ng awesome Joe! A San Fran mint to boot!
I'm excited for you.

I'm excited, too Happy I can't stop looking at it, lol. That freakin thing was playing with my head, Frank, I was starting to think I'd never find one!

(11-15-2015 07:39 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]Your f--kin' killing me Joe! I know that was on your bucket list and glad you finally got one! All I got was 3 wheats and a '17 Merc although the Merc was in EF condition. I'm glad I was there when you found the half. Gerry F.

You got on the board too, everyone went home a winner Happy I'm telling you, if we can get some heavy, saturating rain, all those deepies there are gonna start peeking through Yes

(11-15-2015 07:43 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulation on that Beautiful Half and all the other silvers!  Nice coin for your first too! I would have been doing back flips. Then would have to sit down afterwards! Thanks for catching it on video, it got my blood pumping! Hell yea! Way to go!

Back flips? I felt like getting naked and running around while doing an indian dance!

(11-15-2015 08:09 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Fuc%@ng AWESOME Joe! The whole 6! BeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer & a Yes

WTG on your First Barber Half and it's in pretty good shape too! That's the way it is in some of those spots. You keep going back and just keep digging great stuff!

Nice effing Hunt!!!

Ed/ODF

Ed, thanks for the link. I know you already got a couple of those bad boys, but for some strange reason, I just couldn't nail one. It was almost comical. I NEVER expected to get one today of all days, as I really felt out of it when I first started hunting this morning. After I got the Washington, though, I kind of snapped out of it. This is a strange hobby the way things work, but that high is pretty tough to beat.

(11-15-2015 08:28 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on a 1st AND on an awesome hunt overall Joe Yes

Those are some killer digs!

Beer

Thanks, Wayne. 10 years for a freakin barber half. At this pace, I should be about 97 when I get my first gold coin!

(11-15-2015 09:47 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find, and there's probably one more there, it's on edge.

Ha. Well, the half was almost surely on edge, as it was just a whisp of a signal. Repetable from all angles, and steady numbers, but very, very faint. If that was laying flat, I probably would've heard it if I was in China. If there's one, there could be more Happy

(11-15-2015 10:11 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go joe but you where doing flips like diggers do congrats

I'm glad I got it on video, as I don't think my buddy Gerry would've belived me...hell, I don't think I would've believed me!
Very nice congrats, whats next on the bucket list?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's