Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: DUDE! a Fricken BUST Half Dollar!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW-- what a rush at a Gold Rush site!!

WOW! Congratulations on the Bust half! Your video had me on the edge on my seat. Awesome hunting! Thank you for capturing it on video. Loved it! Hope you continue to find a lot more from that site. HH!
Holy jesus, mary mother of god! A bust half?!?!?! That's insane. Was that the coin you referenced in our conversation? If it isn't, I'd hate to see what is!!! Amazing group of finds, and that baby is going right up on top! Gonna have to start charging you rent, Ron! Tongue

Joe
WOW! Congratulations Mark and Ron !!!!!!!!
Big congrats on the California Bust half, indeed rare for this area!
Glad to see you got that belt loop for your center piece too.

I found a button almost identical to yours last year, except my eagle faces other direction, otherwise almost exact match, Naval officer cuff I believe.
Just curious about what the backmark is on yours.
 Mine is EDW  ARMFIELD BIRMINGHAM
WOW! Congratulations Mark and Ron - you guys make me think of moving......
(11-19-2015 02:17 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Big congrats on the California Bust half, indeed rare for this area!
Glad to see you got that belt loop for your center piece too.

I found a button almost identical to yours last year, except my eagle faces other direction, otherwise almost exact match, Naval officer cuff I believe.
Just curious about what the backmark is on yours.
 Mine is EDW  ARMFIELD BIRMINGHAM

Your Armfield is early. I think I recall Marks was a Scovills--not sure if they are classified as Officers or not.

I like those old military buttons!!
Wow what can I say great stuff
Great bunch of finds and that 34 Bust Half is a FANTASTIC one!! Great detecting work for the both of you!

I looked that 1834 up first thing this morning and am amazed at it's condition and value!!

Ed/ODF
I watched the video like 6 more times today. Gets the blood flowing. You guys trip me out with all the whispering though, felt like I was watching two golf announcers doing play-by-play, lol. That other coin with the notches is fantastic, never saw one of those before. Gotta hand it to you & Mark on the site research. Stunning.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's