Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whites 6000/Di Pro SL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if there are any Tone Mod. Kits available for the 
:)Whites 6000Di Pro SL ? If not, is there a circuit drawing and parts list that I may build my own? Thanks for any information on this, Daniel.
(11-19-2015 07:31 PM)harleycatty Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there are any Tone Mod. Kits available for the 
:)Whites 6000Di Pro SL ? If not, is there a circuit drawing and parts list that I may build my own? Thanks for any information on this, Daniel.

I can't help you on that one, but I'm sure Sven will be able to Yes

Joe
No I don't, but would like to find a card. (Needle in a haystack!) 

From my research, the engineer only made a few of them (like 11) had all the numbers removed from the parts. Stopping folks from recreating it.  

Some people were close, But, not sure anyone achieved duplicating it. Good Luck, and if you happen to make one let me know, I'll take one if it's reasonable price.  

It would be a nice addition, but the meters are accurate. (Most times)
I believe it was Mrand on Geotech that produced them at one point. He stopped making them to go onto some other project. KT315 began to reverse engineer it so others can build it.

[attachment=6849]

You are basically on your own.

Here's another file
[attachment=6853]

One last file
[attachment=6852]
(11-19-2015 08:22 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it was Mrand on Geotech that produced them at one point. He stopped making them to go onto some other project. KT315 began to reverse engineer it so others can build it.

You are basically on your own.

Here's another file

One last file

Good save, Sven Yes

Joe
Wow, lot of information! Looks like it is over my head or it's more time than I want to put in it for the gain. So your comment about being on your own. Means your not interested making a few cards. If I had a card I could install it, if all the connection are provided instructions.  Anyway, I want to thank you for providing information. 

Plus I need to save my money, you might be building some PI.s  Happy
(11-19-2015 08:45 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]So your comment about being on your own. Means your not interested making a few cards.

Basically that's what they said on Geotech. Thought about it back when I had the White's Blue and Grey model. I abandoned the idea after hunting with it for a number of hours, my shoulder wrist and elbow did not like the weight of the unit.

If I remember right there were some words between Mrand and KT315 about copying Mrands kit, idea. Then I guess there were some problems with the kit.

Time effort and material needed to reproduce and test building a kit to the amount of money profit that could be made is not worth it.
Hi, newbie here, with a Whites 6000 sl di pro.  Also have the manual.  Detecting on Pacific NW salt beaches, parks.  Machine has been to Whites, gone through, parts replaced, tested and is good to go.  I really like the 6000.  The weight doesn't bother me very much, it appears to be a very sophisticated machine and I am just starting to understand it.  Has anyone developed some step-by-step workable method to learn how to use it and get both consistent and good results?  Are there some conditions like mineralized salt beaches to avoid?  In particular, I'd like to avoid digging trash (along with everybody else!).
Thanks in advance.
Reference URL's