Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nooooo!!!!! I still have more testing/diggin to do!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying

[Image: IMG_2323_zpsu2s5isqg.jpg]
Had to start sooner or later, Wayne, but, yeah, that SUCKS! Can't believe you're getting snow already, how much is expected? Unusually warm here, but I can't see it lasting much longer. Start exercising those fingers, as were going to be doing a LOT of typing & page turning this Winter, lol.

Joe
3 to 5 stoopid inches expected by tomorrow morning Angry

but

it's going to be back up in the upper 40s/low 50s this coming week so I'll be back out there again Big Grin
You gotta start testing like Mr. Southern does...in the garage. No weather woes & no woman woes (you can lock the door!) Chuckle

Joe
Heck no we don't stop because of a little snow! Just have to chose your targets better. Our ground isn't froze just snow cover.
Get ready New York I see you have 5 " coming from this same storm
(11-21-2015 03:27 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Heck no we don't stop because of a little snow! Just have to chose your targets better. Our ground isn't froze just snow cover.

Not the NY where I live. Supposed to be upwards of 60 degrees straight through to turkey day here. You're probably talking about Upstate, NY, which is north of us, and usually much colder. They measure their annual snowfall in feet, not inches. You scared the $hit outta me for a second, Steve!!!

Joe
(11-21-2015 04:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2015 03:27 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Heck no we don't stop because of a little snow! Just have to chose your targets better. Our ground isn't froze just snow cover.

Not the NY where I live. Supposed to be upwards of 60 degrees straight through to turkey day here. You're probably talking about Upstate, NY, which is north of us, and usually much colder. They measure their annual snowfall in feet, not inches. You scared the $hit outta me for a second, Steve!!!

Joe

That's what I like to do, try to get everyone excited, No since in us having all that crap for so many months. But I guess if it was nice all the time I wouldn't get to travel to England to go detecting
It's raining here now and snow is on the edge of the front over the lake. Lake Erie can have all it wants. Same deal here with temps but only the 50's through T Day. Any snow we get will melt it's been so damn warm out. Sorry about your luck for tomorrow Wayne but the week up there looks pretty good weather wise. Ya just can't have it all!!!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF
That is a b@tch, so sorry dude, try to find the woods where the soft leaves hide some nice old coin. It won't be frozen in the woods......
I hope snow doesn't come to South jersey anytime soon...I'm not sure what I'll do! I'll probably still go outside and detect..and I think you should too! 

hh
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's